The Image Flow
The Image Flow provides inspiration for photographers. Whether you are picking up a digital camera for the first time, or you are an experienced photographer looking to expand your portfolio, The Image Flow is here to support you.
We offer a wide variety of workshops and classes, from basic digital shooting and processing to advanced alternative process workshops, landscape photography, portrait photography, travel photography, and more.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Platinum Palladium, Gum Bichromate, and Digital Negatives with QTR, July 27 – 30
- Night Photography: San Francisco and Marin Headlands, August 2, 5, 11 and 16
- iPhone Photography with Pei Ketron, September 6, 10, 13
- Social Media for Photographers with Pei Ketron, Saturday, September 16
- Platinum/Palladium Printmaking with Digital Precision Negatives, October 26 – 29
Call 415-388-3569 or visit our website for more workshops and to register!
The Image Flow offers exhibition-quality printing services, image retouching and restoration, and a full-service studio and darkroom available for rent.