Spring Photography Contest
33rd Annual Spring Photography Contest sponsored by SIGMA
WINNING PHOTOS will be published in the November 2013 issue of Photographer’s Forum Magazine and exhibited at Brooks Institute Gallery 27.
Over $240,000 Cash Prizes Awarded Since 1980!
Contest Account Registration
To Enter by Mail:
• Enter black & white or color prints or slides.
• Prints must be unmounted 9×12 or smaller.
• Label every photo with your name and address, and indicate which edge is the top.
• Make checks payable to Photographer’s Forum.
• All entries must include payment, entry form, and photographs.
If sending prints or slides, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of work. Work will be returned after 8/30/2013. Work with no SASE will be discarded.
WINNING PHOTOS will be published in the November 2013 issue of Photographer’s Forum Magazine and exhibited at Brooks Institute Gallery 27. All contest finalists will be published in the hardcover book Best of Photography 2013.
Final Entry :: by May 13, 2013 :: $5.95
We’ve Extended the Deadline: May 20, 2013
There’s Still Time to Enter or to Add More Photos!
Final entry fee is $5.95 per photo entered (all entries must be uploaded or postmarked on or before May 20, 2013).
No Limit to Quantity of Entries.
• Rights remain with photographer
• Subject matter is open
• Finalists notified by July 29, 2013
• Winners notified by August 12, 2013
This contest is open to all amateur photographers in the United States, Canada, and around the world.
FIRST PLACE GRAND PRIZE
$2,000 cash award from Photographer’s Forum PLUS…
- Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG HSM lens
- Anderson Ranch photo workshop
$1,500 cash award from Photographer’s Forum PLUS…
- Sigma 18-250mm lens (MSRP $800)
- CRU Tough Tech Duo handheld RAID storage device (MSRP $579)
$1,000 cash award from Photographer’s Forum PLUS…
- Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro tripod and 498RC2 head. (MSRP $468)
Five $125 cash awards
100 HONORABLE MENTIONS
All Honorable Mentions will be listed in the November 2013 issue of Photographer’s Forum magazine and will receive a gold embossed certificate of outstanding merit from Photographer’s Forum.
PARTICIPATION GIFT All entrants from the U.S. and Canada receive 2 FREE ISSUES of Photographer’s Forum.
SIGMA 35mm F1.4 ART DG HSM LENS
Fast, sharp and with a beautiful new design, the 35mm 1.4 DG HSM is ideal for any level of photographer. The 35mm is a staple focal length in the world of photography, and paired with Sigma technology, this lens can take your
images to the next level.
SIGMA18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO OS HSM LENS
Sigma is dedicated to innovation and versatility. Designed to do it all, this multi-purpose, high performance lens shoots macro to telephoto. Lightweight & compact, it’s the perfect lens for capturing travel and family moments.