Spring Photography Contest
34th Annual Spring Photography Contest sponsored by SIGMA
WINNING PHOTOS will be published in the November 2014 issue of Photographer’s Forum Magazine.
Over $250,000 Cash Prizes Awarded Since 1980!
WINNING PHOTOS will be published in the November 2014 issue of Photographer’s Forum Magazine. All contest finalists will be published in the hardcover book Best of Photography 2014.
FINAL Entry :: by May 12, 2014
EXTENDED DEADLINE: MAY 19, 2014
Final entry fee is $5.95 per photo entered (all entries must be uploaded or postmarked on or before May 19, 2014).
No Limit to Quantity of Entries.
• Rights remain with photographer
• Subject matter is open
• Finalists notified by July 28, 2014
• Winners notified by August 11, 2014
This contest is open to all amateur photographers in the United States, Canada, and around the world.
FIRST PLACE GRAND PRIZE
- $2,000 cash award from Photographer’s Forum
• Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM|Art lens (MSRP $1,160)
• Chimera OB2 PRO Kit #6024 (Octa 2 Beauty Dish reflector and Versi Octa
Speed Ring). (MSRP $399)
- $1,500 cash award from Photographer’s Forum
• Sigma 18-250mm lens (MSRP $800)
• Manfrotto Professional Backpack 50 camera bag. (MSRP $264)
- $1000 cash award Photographer’s Forum
- Five $125 awards
100 HONORABLE MENTIONS
All Honorable Mentions will be listed in the November 2014 issue of Photographer’s Forum magazine and will receive a gold embossed certificate of outstanding merit from Photographer’s Forum.
PARTICIPATION GIFT All entrants from the U.S. and Canada receive 2 FREE ISSUES of Photographer’s Forum.
SIGMA 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art
The world’s first F1.8 zoom lens, the 18-35mm lens is designed for APS-C format cameras and allows for greater creative possibilities by setting new standards in photographic history. MSRP: $1,160.
SIGMA 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM
Designed to do it all, this multi-purpose, high performance lens shoots macro to telephoto. Lightweight & compact, it’s the perfect lens for capturing travel and family moments. MSRP: $800.