College & High School Photography Contest
35th Annual College & High School Photography Contest sponsored by NIKON
WINNING PHOTOS will be published in the May 2015 issue of Photographer’s Forum Magazine and entered into Nikon's Emerging Photographers Hall of Fame.
Over $255,000 Cash Prizes Awarded Since 1980!
Contest Account Registration
To Enter by Mail:
• Enter black & white or color prints or slides.
• Prints must be unmounted 9×12 or smaller.
• Label every photo with your name and address, and indicate which edge is the top.
• Make checks payable to Photographer’s Forum.
• All entries must include payment, entry form, and photographs.
If sending prints or slides, enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of work. Work will be returned in April 2015. Work with no SASE will be discarded.
WINNING PHOTOS will be published in the May 2015 issue of Photographer’s Forum Magazine and entered into Nikon’s Emerging Photographers Hall of Fame. All contest finalists will be published in the hardcover book Best of College and High School Photography 2015.
EARLY ENTRY: October 14, 2014
Early entry fee is $4.95 per photo entered (all entries must be uploaded or postmarked on or before October 14, 2014).
FINAL ENTRY: November 18, 2014
Early entry fee is $5.95 per photo entered (all entries must be uploaded or postmarked on or before November 18, 2014).
No Limit to Quantity of Entries.
• Rights remain with photographer
• Subject matter is open
• Finalists notified by January 23, 2015
• Winners notified by February 9, 2015
This contest is open to all college and high school students in the United States, Canada, and around the world.
2 FIRST PLACE GRAND PRIZES
- $2,000 Best COLLEGE Color or BWPLUS Nikon D7100 camera and lens system (MSRP $1,999.95)
- $2,000 Best HIGH SCHOOL Color or BWPLUS Nikon D7100 camera and lens system (MSRP $1,999.95)
2 SECOND PLACE AWARDS
- $1,000 cash grant 2nd Place College
- $1,000 cash grant 2nd Place High School
2 THIRD PLACE AWARDS
- $500 cash grant 3rd Place College
- $500 cash grant 3rd Place High School
10 FOURTH PLACE AWARDS
- 5 $100 cash grants 4th Place College
- 5 $100 cash grants 4th Place High School
200 HONORABLE MENTIONS
100 College and 100 High School Honorable Mentions will be listed in the May 2015 issue of Photographer’s Forum magazine and will receive a certificate of outstanding merit.
PARTICIPATION GIFT All entrants from the U.S. and Canada receive 2 FREE ISSUES of Photographer’s Forum.
WIN A NIKON D7100 HD-SLR
The Nikon D7100 HD-SLR brings a thrilling level of image quality, speed, connectivity and creative capabilities. The camera has a specially designed 24.1-megapixel DX-format image sensor and superior low-light performance with an ISO range of 100-6,400, expandable to 25,600. Shoot up to 6 frames per second. In addition, capture breathtaking full 1080p HD video and ultra-smooth slow motion or time-lapse sequences. MSRP: $1,999.95